- 'CEO Carl Hess leads Nasdaq bell ringing ceremony to mark Willis Towers Watsons
new future as WTWARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Following the
recent announcement by Willis Towers Watson to rebrand as WTW, combined with the
companys new Nasdaq ticker symbol (NASDAQ: WTW), the ...'
- Willis Towers Watson Public (NASDAQ:WLTW) and Hagerty (NYSE:HGTY) are both finance
companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two companies
based on the strength of their institutional ownership, valuation, risk, dividends,
analyst recommendations, earnings and profitability...
- Shares of Willis Towers Watson Public Limited (NASDAQ:WLTW) have received a consensus
rating of Buy from the fifteen analysts that are covering the firm, MarketBeat reports.
Seven equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, six have
given a buy rating and one has issued a ...
- 'ARLINGTON, Va. and LONDON, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WTW (Willis Towers
Watson, NASDAQ: WTW), a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company,
will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year on Tuesday
February 8, 2022 before the market opens. The company ...'
- Equities research analysts expect Willis Towers Watson Public Limited (NASDAQ:WLTW)
to report sales of $2.80 billion for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Five
analysts have provided estimates for Willis Towers Watson Publics earnings, with
the highest sales estimate coming in at $2.89 ...
- One in three employers bumped up original salary increase projectionsARLINGTON,
Va., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fueled by tight labor markets, U.S. employers
are boosting their original salary increase projections for 2022 as the Great Resignation
shows no signs of abating. Thats according to...
- Renewable energy growth creating increased demand for transition plans outlined
in WTWs annual Renewable Energy Market ReviewLONDON, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)
-- The accelerating growth of the renewable energy sector continues as companies
are looking to transition to a low carbon environment. ...
- Special Contingency Risks (SCR) and Terror / Political Violence unit combine to
create one Global Crisis Management segmentLONDON, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)
-- WTW (NASDAQ:WTW) today announced the formation of a new Crisis Management unit
with the merger of SCR and its Terror and Political ...
- Wall Street brokerages expect Willis Towers Watson Public Limited (NASDAQ:WLTW)
to announce earnings per share (EPS) of $5.37 for the current quarter, Zacks reports.
Five analysts have made estimates for Willis Towers Watson Publics earnings, with
estimates ranging from $3.93 to $5.92. Willis...
- Tdam USA Inc. lowered its position in Willis Towers Watson Public Limited (NASDAQ:WLTW)
by 3.3% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F
filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 2,567 shares
of the financial services providers stock ...