Exchange: OTC·Updated 02:47 PM EDT

ABVEF Above Food Ingredients Inc.

$0.0448
$0.0067
(17.59%)
Today
Mkt Cap$1.95M
Vol20,510.00

About ABVEF

Above Food Ingredients, Inc. engages in operating its subsidiaries, Bite Acquisition Corp. (Bite) and Above Food Corp. (Above Food). The Bite is a blank check company that affects a merger, stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Above Food is an ingredient company that provides food products and brands. The company was founded by Lionel Kambeitz on April 18, 2023 and is headquartered in Regina, Canada.
58

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about ABVEF?

Dooop6769
$ABVEF 1/2 You have to be mentally insane to still think that ABVE will merge with Palm. For over a year ABVE lied about their financial and legal situation to Palm and only used this merger hype to flip their stock price a couple of times to make some money for their own pockets (just look at the chart history it seems pretty clear). If I were Palm I’d search for a new company to takeover and I’d also peruse ABVE in legal action for the lying and manipulation of investors. We should all file a class action against ABVE and seek at least $10 a share in damages and if ABVE is bankrupt then seek out Jason and Lionel personally because after their little frenzy in trading I bet they have enough money to cover our ass. Hopefully we hear some news from Palm within the next few weeks about this situation I don’t like the silence from them either it’s also unprofessional for someone who’s claiming to have all these assets and deals.
2
8
Tim442
$ABVEF after reviewing other situations before returning to the Nasdaq after delisting, I now think we will first become buyable again on the pink or pink limited before relisting to the Nasdaq. First the long awaited 20-f filing will come out and then they will move up to OTC buyable out of this unbuyable expert market for a few days at least. Then right over $1 easy as this all satisfies the merger and the relisting, double bingo coming so I can see $2+ so fast as this becomes OTC buyable first, then jumping to Nasdaq and that is where $10+ happens. Ready to buy on the OTC upgrade so fast because by the time this is back Nasdaq the multiple upside narrows. Sure $10 to $50 is still a nice 5x increase, but $1 or even $2 to those levels is so much better. Bet
1
10
sadadasdahhk
$ABVEF when you lose 90%++, it's so calm. I don't care about fake trading, or anything they might be doing. I can just wait 5 years no problem. When you reach the bottom you can only go up.
12
Qas212
$ABVEF monthly check in.. nothing to see here other than Rapid with his rocket 🚀 spams and Thor with 866th post Night all
1
6
Tim442
$ABVEF Just minutes away from Wednesday 9/30 the last day of the quarter, no September update so far, odds are this day we get an update and/or filing. Bet Quick POLL for a day, what the hey!!
2
1
Moon1987
“i hold my BREATH”, and i was right sir, in fact i told people to get out as soon as i knew it was a SCAM, 2 WHOLE months before everyone found out.z $ABVEF Now go lick Mr Bhatia little chops now as you do haha xxx
1
4
Moon1987
$ABVEF we heard alot of peoples names in last 6 months but not so much Mr Peter Knez. Where has he disappeared too?! All the public talk about stablecoin to pump the stock, and when audit didnt land in winter 2025, boom he disappears. LOL the meticulous planning and staged antics were to a T. Only thing that ruined it was Mr Jason Zhou fcking up the audit. Otherwise would have gone to 20-25$ based in the SI interest alone at that time. Anyways Mr Knez strangely quiet, probably made his millions for his cameo performance 🤣
2
2
Tim442
$ABVEF ➡️ 20-F filing hits and this becomes instantly buyable moving up the tier on OTC Markets to buyable. ✅ Just a heads up for those with Robinhood or no OTC buyable brokers to get ready and set up with a buyable broker like SCHWAB or the like, if you want in new or to average down . First we go buyable on the OTC and that is where the last of the BEST buy prices will be because if you wait to buy when back on the Nasdaq or countdown days to the Nasdaq, its pay the higher prices for sure. Bet
1
4
Thorilium
$ABVEF Nasdaq Appeal Runway: Following its delisting to the OTC market (symbol ABVEF), Above Food retained law firm Dickson Wright to appeal the Nasdaq decision. Getting all delayed reports filed is the single most critical requirement to demonstrate compliance and petition for relisting on Nasdaq. Unlocking Corporate Transactions: Management stated that completing the 20-F filing is the necessary gateway to close its pending transaction with Palm Global Technologies and advance its business operations.If the receiver’s sign-off is finalized following the latest court decisions, the FY2025 20-F could drop very quickly. However, until that formal SEC filing appears on EDGAR, a short administrative delay remains a possibility. there is no chance of buying today so have not to urge posters in here to wait for the 20F :-))))
1
4
BlackSwanHunter33
$ABVEF KF Kambeitz Farms Inc. v. Royal Bank of Canada (Nº: CACV4748) Tomorrow the decision will not be made.. just the audience, and after that, probably more weeks until the decision be published. Well… this is the reason for this company still remain deslisted.. and this was the reason to the company be deslisted… the filling cannot happened until this situation be fixed, and Lionel and is family bring all the Above Food and his stockholders to this ground, because he cannot accept that the Royal Bank have the right to take the grains that he not registered in time to scape the confiscated assets of the subsidiary that was bankrupted with a lot of debts… This shit wasn’t easy, but if he just assume the lost of the grains, maybe the situation could be solved more quickly. Is a lot of money, but.. if Palm Global wants to merge, will not be more profitable for the equity if he just accept the lost?
2
1
Anitto15
$ABVEF Im expecting some sort of news within the next 2 days. 17th and 18th. by the end of this week. been a 3 month trend as of now.
7
ziggy3225
$ABVEF The reality here. If this doesn't get back a trading in the one of markets. There is no upside. Right now BTC is breaking out and we are stuck on the pro market without a update. We can't even use the FOMO to drive this thing up. The only thing you can do is sell your position.
2
NoviceInvestor26
$ABVEF can anyone buy still? And is anyone buying still? 😂 If i feel like it, i’ll buy $500 worth and i’ll triple my initial position.🤣
2
fulltimecoder1
$ABVEF how much have people invested into this? I have around 500 quid at 0.03. Nothing crazy. Think its worth the punt if it somehow ended up back to 0.5 but i presume some people are super red and down significantly?
2
5tev0
$ABVEF anyone know the process for moving from expert market back to OTC? Is there any notice period, or does it just happen with no prior warning once compliancy achieved?
1
2
Swhite91
$ABVEF Not investing advice: this is overvalued at half a penny. That's it. That is the post.
5
Pennythoughts
$ABVEF You see Jack shit. Lmao. Admit that you got had like the rest of us. Glad you have 133,000 shares of dogshit. Congrats on them doing you dry, at least I bought when they were a company. 😂🤡
4
stevero
$ABVEF What the Management has done here unto its Shareholders is equivalent of Criminal.
4
Dou_said_it
$ABVEF Am I wrong ??? Before, when opening the Website we did not have this directly ?? Or at all Now we see it in BIG…
1
1
Coal4megold4u
$ABVEF nope... Won't be long now till they announce termination of this scam. Sad times we getting close to the end now. Tim, wake up buddy
1
1

Advertisement|Remove ads.