Exchange: OTC·Updated 07:57 PM EDT
DBGI logo

DBGI Digital Brands Group Inc

$0.705
$0.0259
(3.54%)
Today
Closed $0.705
$0.005
(0.71%)
After Hours
Mkt Cap$658,124.00
Vol239,248.00

About DBGI

Digital Brands Group, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of apparel. Its portfolio brands include Bailey 44, DSTLD, Harper and Jones, Stateside, and Sundry. The company was founded by Corey Epstein, Mark T. Lynn, and Kevin Morris on September 17, 2012 and is headquartered in Round Rock, TX.
24

Extremely Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about DBGI?

Droot1990
$DBGI If they were misleading shareholders they could lose any government contracts and face severe penalties. Shareholders deserve information NOW!
9
Hightower777
$DBGI Where is our Chief Executive Officer? Where is our BOD? Where is the firm hired to police stock manipulation? Where is Roth Capital who was hired to maximize shareholder value?
11
MetalsesPrecious
$DBGI for me I repeat what Job said: The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." But if you are defrauding us Hil, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at judgement. Remember Hil one of the sins that cry out for the vengance of God is "defrauding the laborer of his wages." and many of your shareholders have labored hard for their money. Just a reminder: there is no plan, action, word, or thought that escapes The Most Holy trinity. You do not have the right to do wrong.
1
8
Letmegetlucky
$DBGI I believe Mr Davis just 2 more weeks and then boom all legal issues resolved and I get my $77 per share.Lets gooooooo
10
Dibon
$DBGI over 250k shares short volume yestarday. Hope those short dicks shorts will eat dicks at the end of the day. What a fucking cowards and losers.
2
3
Adv701
$DBGI $DBGI A market cap of barely $1.X million. A stock price of $1.16. And still, silence from management. Mr. Hilburn Davis, what exactly is going on? The October 5 go-shop deadline has passed. Shareholders are still waiting for an update on the $77.58 per share acquisition proposal. A court has issued an injunction concerning Series D conversions, yet we still have no clear picture of the current outstanding share count or the extent of potential dilution. Meanwhile, shareholder value continues to collapse. Is the acquisition proposal still alive? Is Roth Capital still involved? How many shares are outstanding TODAY? These are basic questions, not unreasonable demands. Shareholders have supported this company through repeated dilution, reverse splits and broken confidence. Mr. Davis, your shareholders deserve answers. The silence has gone on long enough.
1
5
vaya_con_dios
$DBGI Looking objectively at all of the available information, one can assuredly conclude that Hil Davis is a liar, a fraud and a failure of a business person and a human being. That's been my assertion all along. Anyone shaming the bears on this board is stupid or delusional.
8
ExtraExtraReadAllAboutIt
$DBGI focusing on the court dates and facts in court files. The current price is not a reflection of its actual price. Do the maths. I am holding and ignoring the noise! Remember you only lose when you sell at a loss and them shorts are waiting for you to panic 👀😅 tracking and following the factual dockets 📝 NFA
8
ATLDRAB
$DBGI Petty discouraged with this trade, been holding a while, will hold for longer and average down/add over time, but still disappointing. Long term holder on this one.
8
Droot1990
$DBGI with potentially up to 9 MILLION SHARES. NO ONE will pay $77+ a share or am I missing something??
1
5
Bacondip
$DBGI turned 100$ into 1200 lastnight at the craps table, had 20k in here and its now 350$, so i tripled my position today, crazy how low this is, 8 $ avg now to get all my dough back, wish me luck , would be amazing if that 100$ saved my ass here, i didnt want to throw any good money at bad, and this triple down was effectively free, because it was my entertainment funds, crazy i can win more at a casino rn then this
6
Droot1990
$DBGI I would say this is crazy, but I’m A firm believer that the CEO has a plan that’s not for the greater good for investors or this company. I smell a class action lawsuit in the future on this one.
7
AVCTQ
$DBGI 77.58. Accept or Reject, when news coming? Nothing concrete yet, no news no fillings
7
Maxeybaxey
$DBGI $DIGITAL Brands Group Inc please give an update on the go private or the lawsuit or something
7
Adv701
$DBGI Quiet before the storm? Maybe. The market is acting like nothing is coming, but today’s court hearing matters. If the preliminary injunction gets denied or narrowed, a major legal cloud over DBGI could start clearing. And let’s not forget what is still sitting in the official filings: $77.58/share cash proposal under review. Roth Capital involved. $165M U.S. Program. $3.3M cash-flow guidance. Tiny post-RS structure. The silence after October 5 has clearly hurt confidence. I get that. But silence is not cancellation. Low volume fear is not a final outcome. And court clarity could change the tone very fast. If the legal cloud clears and DBGI finally updates the market, this setup can move violently. Watching closely. DYOR. $DBGI
7
Fuddsblood65
$DBGI Davis is a liar! He is running a campaign to con shareholders with PRs and phony promises of buyouts !
5
RicRaeli
$DBGI 's local LA manufacturing footprint offers a rare domestic supply chain safety net that most 100% overseas-reliant competitors completely lack. 🧵🇺🇸
1
3
ChippyRiddler
$DBGI this probably means written order will follow. The particular Judge usually has outcomes published 24-48hours after hearings. The wait continues, I think
6
AGBullGator
$DBGI I think there’s a reasonable justification for not taking the offer (at least not at this time) as originally proposed. 77.58 @ 575,000 shares = 44.58 MC We now know the count is 938,000 shares (likely higher) which would actually be around $48 /share. HOWEVER, if all of what they have been saying comes true (gov/inmate program, AVO relaunch and scale), a $45 MC would likely be right in the middle of guidance range over the next couple quarters, and could trend much higher if we really start getting confirmation on revenue and cash-flow. Obviously the current $1M MC is absurdly low, and I’m really curious to see what’s reported in Q3 over the next couple of weeks. If dilution hasn’t exploded and cash starts showing up, a violent rerate/squeeze could be imminent. Just my imo. GLTA 🐊
5
Adv701
$DBGI What's next? More dilution? Another reverse split? Haven't you squeezed enough out of shareholders already? A $77.58 buyout proposal, and now this? How much more shareholder value are you planning to destroy? Enough is enough. Shareholders deserve accountability!
1
2

Advertisement|Remove ads.