- Former DST employees who were in its profit-sharing plan continue to pursue legal
remedies as a result of the plan's over concentration in a single stock. At stake
is hundreds of millions of dollars in arbitration awards, attorney fees and statutory
- DALLAS, Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexPoint Capital, Inc. (the Company),
a non-traded publicly registered business development company sponsored and managed
by NexPoint Advisors, L.P., today announced that it will commence a voluntary tender
offer on or about August 20, 2021 (the Tender Offer...
- Alice Wright, a former employee of DST Systems Inc., won an award in arbitration
after claiming losses in her retirement plan stemming from over-concentration in
one stock represented a breach of fiduciary duty. But the company didn't pay. Wright
filed a lawsuit Feb. 3 asking the U.S.
- Five former employees of DST Systems Inc. are suing the company, accusing it of
breach of fiduciary duty after its employee profit-sharing plan lost hundreds of
millions of dollars. The lawsuit moved to the U.S. District Court for the Western
District of Missouri on Dec.
- Gregg Givens, the last CFO of DST Systems Inc. prior to its $5.4 billion sale to
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc., has joined Park University in the same role, the
organization announced Wednesday. He worked for DST for 22 years, serving in roles
such as chief accounting officer and vice president of finance.
- The Connecticut-based company that bought DST Systems Inc. in early 2018 has laid
off about 3% of its global workforce, primarily affecting its Kansas City-based
financial tech unit. SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. had 22,600 full-time employees
as of Dec. 31, 2018. That would put the size of the layoff at roughly 650 employees.