- Innovative approach to digitizing the home loan experience propels SimpleNexus to
market-leading adoption by loan originators and consumers Innovative approach to
digitizing the home loan experience propels SimpleNexus to market-leading adoption
by loan originators and consumers Award-winning...
- Let's see how CME Group (CME) and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) fare in terms
of some of the key metrics.
- " The Zacks Securities and Exchanges industry is poised to gain from increased volatility
that drives transactions and hence volumes. Thus, the players should benefit from
higher trading ..."
- UWM Holdings is one of the most mentioned stocks on Reddit investing boards. Here's
why Charles Archer thinks it's a solid buy for his portfolio.
- 'The post Reddit stock: is UWM Holdings a buying opportunity? appeared first on
The Motley Fool UK.'
- As a long-term investor, I generally ignore most ...
- Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE:ICE) says the former Ellie Mae Parent LP, an entity
controlled by Thoma Bravo, plans to offer 9.18M shares of ICE common stock.The shares
being offered were originally issued to the selling shareholder, Cyprus Parent LP,
in connection with ICE's acquisition of Ellie Mae, which was acquired on Sept.
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc , owner of the New York Stock Exchange, reported a
26per cent fall in third-quarter profit on Thursday, hurt by higher expenses, mainly
related to the company's acquisition of mortgage tech firm Ellie Mae...
- 'Intercontinental Exchange aims to transform the way mortgages are originated and
sold with its most recent acquisition.Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE)just
made a huge bet on providing software for the residential housing market. The company
closed its $11 billion acquisition of Ellie Mae in ...'
- Trading powerhouses like Intercontinental Exchange provide a safe place to wait
out the economic storm.Recessions are generally tough on financial stocks. Banks
will experience bigger credit losses and real estate investment trusts (REITs) will
see declining rent collections. If we see another ...
- Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE:ICE) closed its $11B acquisition of Ellie Mae from
leading private equity firm Thoma Bravo."Ellie Mae's industry leadership and
best-of-breed technology will better enable us to further accelerate the automation
of the mortgage origination workflow, which will benefit stakeholders across the
production chain, including consumers," founder, chairman & CEO Jeffrey
- For San Francisco-based software private equity giant Thoma Bravo, the Feds epic
interest rate boomerang is set to usher in one of this eras great deal making coups,
an about $9 billion windfall in a 16-month span on Ellie Mae, a software provider
to the mortgage market.For San Francisco-based ...