- Its unclear if business travel will bounce back to pre-pandemic levels. But that
isnt stopping investors from betting on a startup with a new take on business travel
software. New York City-based Spotnana announced a $34 million Series A round on
Wednesday. Seattle-based Madrona Venture Group co-led...
- In trading on Wednesday, shares of Expedia Group Inc (EXPE) crossed above their
200 day moving average of 156.67, changing hands as high as 159.62 per share. Expedia
Group Inc shares are currently trading up about 3.7% on the day...
- In this article we will analyze whether Expedia Group Inc (NASDAQ:EXPE) is a good
investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the
world and piggybacking their ideas. Theres no better way to get these firms immense
resources and analytical capabilities...
- 'Expedia Group, Inc (NASDAQ: EXPE), Cloudflare, Inc (NYSE: NET) and Plug Power,
Inc (NASDAQ: PLUG) are all trading higher in strong uptrends. An uptrend occurs
when a stock consistently makes a series of higher highs and higher lows on the
chart. The higher highs indicate the bulls are in control while the intermittent
higher lows indicate consolidation periods.'
- Expedia Group says it will unify its loyalty programs, allowing travelers to accumulate
rewards across brands including Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Vrbo, Travelocity,
Hotwire and others. The announcement results from a longstanding effort inside the
Seattle-based online travel giant to simplify and...
- Choo Pin Ang of Expedia Group says many people in Singapore are still adopting a
'watch-and-see' approach when it comes to traveling overseas, but he expects an
uptake in travel bookings as the year-end school holiday approaches...
- If youve ever seen a child poke an animal with a stick, or an adult honk his horn
in traffic, you know what its like to provoke. Were looking for a reaction. Its
a natural instinct, and one we practice repeatedly as kids until we learn what to
do in the future. Q2 2021 hedge 
- " If youve ever seen a..."
- The companys revenues have fallen 36% to a consolidated figure of $5.8 Bil for the
last four quarters from the consolidated figure of $9 Bil for the four-quarter period
previously.The companys revenues have fallen 36% to a consolidated figure of $5.8
Bil for the last four quarters from the ...
- Russell Investments Group Ltd. reduced its stake in Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
by 37.4% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent
disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 23,695
shares of the online travel companys stock ...