- "(Reuters) - U.S. power companies expect to retire or convert from coal to gas over
13,800 megawatts (MW) of coal-fired plants in 2019 after shutting over 13,300 MW
in 2018, according to U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) and Thomson Reuters
- Tailored Brands portfolio includes Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank.
- '"While we were pleased with our third-quarter performance, as the quarter progressed,
we saw a deceleration of comp sales at our largest brand, Men''s Wearhouse, due
to lower transactions and this trend continued into November," said Dinesh Lathi,
executive chairman of Tailored Brands, on the Wednesday earnings call, according
to a FactSet transcript.'
- '"We like the custom strategy, debt paydown and improvement at Jos. A. Bank''s transaction
count, but expect the stock to remain in the penalty box until Men''s Wearhouse
shows improvement," analysts wrote in a Thursday note.'
- Jefferies rates Tailored Brands shares buy with a $31 price target.
- Tailored Brands shares have fallen 38.8% for the year to date while the S&P 500
index SPX, -2.71% is down nearly 11% for the period.