Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:46 PM EDT
NVNI logo

NVNI Nvni Group Ltd

$0.5313
$0.3287
(38.22%)
Today
Closed $0.5313
$0.0033
(0.62%)
After Hours
Mkt Cap$490,042.00
Vol645,237.00

About NVNI

Nvni Group Ltd. acquires and operates software companies within a software-as-a-service platform. The company was founded by Pierre Schurmann and Luiz Busnello on November 16, 2022 and is is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
29

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about NVNI?

Bubaman
$NVNI It would be good to know how many individual investors there are on the forum. I would appreciate it if you could leave a message in this comment. My intention is to explain the situation with NUVINI to everyone. Thank you.
2
Bubaman
$NVNI This is my last post for now. I don't think I should have talked about this, but I already have. Was I wrong? Maybe I should have kept quiet. Good luck, everyone. I'll be back—I never left.
2
_NotFinancialAdvice_
$NVNI Clearly someone knew about the delisting yesterday at 1pm, yet there has been no press release nor official announcement yet. Insider trading, and failure to communicate material information to holders.
2
Bubaman
$NVNI Please: are there any NUVINI shareholders left? If you are a shareholder, please leave a comment here. Thank you. This will be of interest to you.
1
squidgy
$NVNI looks like it was as a scam.. the tie up with Russian star media. Fake links to LinkedIn from website and no posts on instagram for a year…. Didn’t do my research here… there was good reason it was penny less. Easy come easy go. Oh well.
1
squidgy
$NVNI if I were Pierre, I’d appeal immediately, but the real strategy would be to finish the recapitalisation before the appeal is decided. Convert/settle enough liabilities to get comfortably above Nasdaq’s $2.5m equity requirement, restructure Amiens, show 12 months of sustainable liquidity, then go back to the Listing Council with completed transactions, not promises.
1
squidgy
$NVNI Nvni Group Nasdaq trading suspension set for October 9 Nvni Group Limited has 15 days after the Panel’s decision to request Council review; the Council may initiate review within 45 calendar days after written decision issuance.
1
Brasiljunior
$NVNI I am hoping that with the first-half financial report being published, NVNI can now focus on closing the Boyondsoft deal. I am still optimistic!
1
Boldin81
$NVNI one of the biggest holders of this stock began shorting it and is now out, same guys who had a $10+ price point not too long ago. This company is a 💩 show.
_NotFinancialAdvice_
$NVNI welp... let's raise a glass to yet another poorly managed company once listed on the nasdaq.

Advertisement|Remove ads.