- 'CFO Gordon Sangster announces retirementREDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 06, 2019 (GLOBE
NEWSWIRE) -- Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDXS), a leading protein engineering company,
announces the appointment of Ross Taylor as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial
Officer effective August 19, 2019. Mr. Taylor ...'
- PARSIPPANY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zoetis Inc. (NYSE:ZTS) today reported its financial
results for the fourth quarter and full year 2018 and provided full year guidance
- Zoetis will host a webcast and conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) today, during which
company executives will review fourth quarter and full year 2018 results, discuss
financial guidance and respond to questions from financial analysts.
- 1 Adjusted net income and its components and adjusted diluted earnings per share
(non-GAAP financial measures) are defined as reported net income attributable to
Zoetis and reported diluted earnings per share, excluding purchase accounting adjustments,
acquisition-related costs and certain significant items.
- 'Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements,
which reflect the current views of Zoetis with respect to business plans or prospects,
future operating or financial performance, future guidance, future operating models,
expectations regarding products, expectations regarding the performance of acquired
companies and our ability to integrate new businesses, expectations regarding the
financial impact of acquisitions, future use of cash and dividend payments, tax
rate and tax regimes, changes in the tax regimes and laws in other jurisdictions,
and other future events.'
- 'Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures: We use non-GAAP financial measures, such as
adjusted net income, adjusted diluted earnings per share and operational results
(which exclude the impact of foreign exchange), to assess and analyze our results
and trends and to make financial and operational decisions.'