- Chinas move to clean up its heavy-polluting industrial sector has triggered a swift
collapse in iron ore prices for the first time since July 2020. Prices last Friday
and Monday dipped below the $100 per ton mark. According to a draft guideline released
on Thursday, the Ministry of Ecology and ...
- For the whole week, Xu Nuo, a 35-year-old resident of Jiangmen in China's southern
Guangdong province, cooked for herself instead of ordering food, used the fan instead
of the air conditioner, and saved her rice water rinse to water the plants.
- And by posting about it on messaging app WeChat, ...
- The European Union is breaching trade principles with its proposal to impose a so-called
carbon border tax that would push up the prices of non-EU products sold in the bloc
to account for their carbon footprint. "CBAM is essentially a unilateral measure
to extend the climate change issue to the ...
- Chinas national carbon market started trading on Friday, a significant step to help
the country reduce its carbon footprint and meet emission targets, according to
the Ministry of Ecology and Environ
- " CHINA’S national carbon market started trading on Friday, a significant
step to help the ..."
- Chinas national carbon emissions trading market will commence trading this month
with all preparatory work ready, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment said yesterday.
- The first batch of trading will
- " China’s national carbon emissions trading market will commence trading this
month with all..."
- 'Long-time Slashdot reader AmiMoJo quotes the BBC:'
- Giant pandas are no longer classified as endangered but are still vulnerable, Chinese
officials say. The classification was downgraded as their number in the wild has
- Experts say that the country managed to save its iconic animal ...
- With the aim to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy to mitigate climate
change, the Chinese government has extended its cooperation with the International
Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- The post IRENA expands renewable energy cooperation with the Chinese government
appeared first on Power...
- Canada joins push to phase out internal combustion engine
- Canada has become the latest country to set a target to end the sale of fossil fuelled
cars and vans, after the government announced a mandatory target for all new light-duty
cars and passenger trucks sales to be zero-emission by 2035, ...
- A possible radiological leak from Chinas Taishan nuclear reactor is raising questions
about safety and transparency at the nuclear plant located in Guangdong province
against a backdrop of electricity shortages in Chinas most important provincial
economy. A possible radiological leak from Chinas ...