- Firstsource Solutions Limited (NSE:FSL) defied analyst predictions to release its
second-quarter results, which were ahead of market expectations. The company beat
expectations with revenues of 12b arriving 4.2% ahead ofRead More...
- Canadian lender Romspen Mortgage now has a judge's approval for its $45 million
credit bid for this 109-acre campus in East Austin, which was once home to Motorola
and later Freescale Semiconductor. However, multiple lawsuits over the property
continue to rage.
- Could Firstsource Solutions Limited (NSE:FSL) be an attractive dividend share to
own for the long haul? Investors are often drawn to strong companies with the idea
of reinvesting the dividends.Read More...
- We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long
term. Unfortunately, there are also plenty of examples of share prices declining
precipitously after insidersRead More...
- With a price-to-earnings (or P/E) ratio of 9.8x Firstsource Solutions Limited (NSE:FSL)
may be sending bullish signals at the moment, given that almost half of all companies
in India haveRead More...