Alon_R
$HRTX I have many things to write, but I prefer to elaborate just after the important judicial decision regarding Cinvanti takes place - hopefully a "stay" decision until the appeal is finalized, which I think is the minimum, especially after other generics reached agreements with Heron.
Even if there is a slight claim, it should be in favor of the company that developed the medicine.
The fact that no generic is being sold so far is, in my eyes, evidence that a stay decision, or an agreement between Heron and Azurity, is a very strong possibility.
12
