- The last two years have broughta surge of plans for zero-carbon energy from some
of the biggest power providers in the world. Dozens of U.S. utilities have committed
to decarbonizing by 80% or more by 2050.
- "\"Two thirds of U.S. consumers are now served by utilities with carbon or emissions
- Californias distributed energy resources (DERs) add up to gigawatts of capacity
that could be used to prevent future rolling blackouts and balance the states increasingly
clean-powered grid if the state can compensate them for those services.
- Wood Mackenzie's latest report finds that California ...
- Dan Yates and his co-founder Alex Laskey built Opower, an efficiency company that
saves more energy every year than the hoover dam can generate. It was based on cutting-edge
behavioral science — but it wasn’t always clear how the science would
- "“It wasn’t okay with ..."