- One of the best ways to build an on-target and sustainable growth plan is to understand
your customers.If I asked you what your growth goals were for this year, would you
be able to tell me exactly how much you want to grow, and by what means?
- Especially for small businesses, growth planning is ...
- 'Poly Announces Pricing of Its Senior Notes Offering Poly Announces Pricing of Its
Senior Notes Offering PR Newswire SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Feb. 25, 2021 SANTA CRUZ,
Calif., Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --Poly (NYSE: PLT) (the ''Company''), a global
outfitter of professional-grade audio and video ...'
- 'A big shareholder sells out.Shares of video- and teleconferencing equipment maker
Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), also known as "Poly" since its merger with Polycom, are
plunging Friday, down 17% as of 10:45 a.m. EDT on news that one of its largest shareholders
has just become a much smaller shareholder. ...'
- "(Telecompaper) The former Polycom CEO Robert Hagerty is returning to head the new
company Poly, after its merger with Plantronics. He was already chairman and will
take over as interim CEO, effective immediately. The appointment follows Joe Burton's
decision to step down as CEO, by mutual agreement ..."
- 'Poly Announces Leadership Transition Poly Announces Leadership Transition Robert
Hagerty Appointed Interim CEO, Succeeding Joe Burton Board Commencing Search for
Next CEO PR Newswire SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Feb. 10, 2020 SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Feb.
10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --Plantronics, Inc. (NYSE: PLT) (&...'
- The CEO of McAfee LLC is stepping down and will be replaced by Peter Leav, the former
CEO of BMC Software and Polycom, now part of Poly. Chris Young had served as CEO
of the Santa Clara security software company since 2017.
- 'The launch of Polys VVX D230 marks its return to the DECT IP phone market.(Pictured
above: The Poly booth at Channel Partners Evolution 2019.)'
- By Jeffrey Schwartz
- Poly is modernizing its portfolio of phones for small organizations with the launch
of its VVX D230 wireless IP-based phone system and ...
- "(Telecompaper) Poly, the company formed from Plantronics and Polycom, reported
revenues for its fiscal first quarter to June of USD 448 million, double the USD
221 million a year earlier thanks to the takeover of Polycom. The figure was below
the company's guidance, prompting Poly to accelerate its ..."