Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 03:56 PM EDT
SGMO logo

SGMO Sangamo Therapeutics Inc

$0.105
$0.005
(4.54%)
Today
Reported EarningsMay 14
Mkt Cap$43.5M
Vol516,392.00

About SGMO

Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company, which engages in the research and development of zinc finger proteins. The firm focuses on three therapeutic areas: inherited metabolic diseases, central nervous system, and diseases and immunology, which consist of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. It also offers complementary technology platforms such as gene therapy, ex vivo cell therapy, in vivo genome editing, and in vivo genome regulation. The company was founded by Edward O. Lanphier II in 1995 and is headquartered in Richmond, CA.
70

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about SGMO?

Scooter0732
$SGMO and I are working everyday, along with all other equity committee members, to create value and do best by equity and for equity. Info will be released publicly at the appropriate time and hopefully sooner rather than later. This has been a tremendous obligation on our time for which we are being paid nothing. Best regards all.
1
27
greko50
$SGMO My post on X showing how valuable Sangamo France actually is to Sangamo equity holders. With a 4.7 mil euro payment due this month, they should have almost $10 mil, minus around 25-50k a month for OE, rough estimate as SF is just being kept open for tax purposes.....
14
greko50
$SGMO I just posted my updated Equity Waterfall on X since we had the Claims Register filing as of Oct 5, and the August MOR......
1
16
greko50
$SGMO The Sept. 29 Sangamo filings revealed something significant: the Equity Committee’s fight to extend the bidding process appears to have produced an actual alternative plan-sponsor bid. Orrick’s billing records show that on Aug. 28 its lead attorney spoke directly with counsel for a plan-sponsor bidder. On Aug. 29, Orrick analyzed an “alternative plan sponsor bid proposal” and reviewed a “term sheet from bidder.” The proposal continued to be reviewed through Aug. 31. This wasn’t just someone expressing interest. There was an actual proposal, term sheet and bidder represented by counsel. The EC’s lawyers and financial advisers were also analyzing restructuring value, remaining assets, warrants, milestone/CVR value, NOLs/tax attributes and potential equity treatment. We still don’t know the bidder, proposed investment or treatment of SGMOQ shareholders, but the filings confirm a real alternative restructuring proposal was being evaluated.
1
13
lpalmieri
$SGMO it must be chiselled in our minds that the current share price does not reflect at all the value of the estate in the Ch11 case. I had some margin calls Friday when the price dropped to $.06 so was forced to convert some £ to $... but I am still here with my 79k shares at $.21 I am good at waiting, I am very resilient, bt I'll see the end of this one! For many years I've traded Sangamo, made money lost money, it's the nature of this game.
13
TGTT888
$SGMO Okay, here are my current thoughts. The new plan sponsor is coming. The plan is expected to be released in October. The sponsor would need to bring in roughly 60–80 million—which is essentially the amount that should remain as pure cash. I also believe that no other company will be integrated into the shell, given that there is still a revolutionary program in the form of ST-503. I think a buyout could follow a relisting on the Nasdaq; it depends on what the ST-503 data shows.
14
Wischmopp
$SGMO Neither the EC nor the judge can or will approve a deal that leaves common equity worse off than a straight liquidation. Under US bankruptcy law, this is protected by the "Best Interests Test" (Section 1129(a)(7) of the Bankruptcy Code). The judge is legally barred from confirming a Plan of Reorganization if the equity class would receive less than they would in a hypothetical Chapter 7 cash liquidation. Since our baseline liquidation value is already a massive pile of cash ($75M+) plus the Fabry APA rights, any Plan Sponsor stepping in to take the shell and the NOLs MUST offer a combined package (Upfront Cash + CVRs + Stub Equity) that mathematically beats that baseline. If the Sponsor's offer was worse, the EC would have walked away weeks ago, and the judge wouldn't even entertain the discussion. The entire setup points to a massive increase in value for existing shareholders. I increased my position again today. Perhaps we underestimated something there…
1
11
Top_Dog_Pro_Trader
$SGMO always thought Nav 1.7 was the most promising and showed the most interest by BP. Maybe the delay means some interest. It’s amazing to see how greedy Co’s are even with Trillion $ market caps. Why not make a fair offer, that has some moral backing? Is Sandy still getting his million $ consulting job for $LLY ? He did such a good job for them, at the expense of his shareholders.
1
11
Jeffkad
$SGMO as if we didn’t know already, I think it’s abundantly clear that mgmt is actively trying to harm shareholders. Hope they get exposed and incur whatever wrath the justice system can impose on them.
9
Jeffkad
$SGMO Just posted on Sangamo website: ST-520 is finally going to auction!!! In my mind, that pretty much confirms a sale with proceeds to be distributed, not a re-float. Expected to be completed in 4Q
1
9
Wischmopp
$SGMO In fact, the intrinsic value has likely increased, given the pending auctions and the potential monetization of the public shell company. I also believe that the hemophilia program will find a buyer. Anyone selling now is beyond help. The "Expert Market" enforces the patience required until the payout occurs… In my view, Grekko’s "waterfall" calculations are actually on the conservative side…
11
Dirtymartini66
$SGMO can't help but wonder if our fellow shareholders representing us on the committee have been sucked into the morass that is SGMO - would love to see some sort of timeline commitment - that we used to have - in terms of court dates - now - no idea when this is going to be put to bed and/or if there is SGMO - part 2 - which i wholeheartedly vote NO on - btw - please lets get this done - please put out next steps and a timeline - this is way overdue to be done - it's mid - october - this was supposed to be done early to mid - September
1
8
Wischmopp
$SGMO $SGMO The committee is currently scrutinizing Sandy Macrae, NDS, and the rest of the board. This process involves the disclosure of internal emails, server logs, meeting minutes, and WhatsApp chat histories related to the failed Fabry negotiations and the company’s subsequent collapse into what is known as an “expert market.” Of the $300,000 in costs incurred last month, $91,000 was spent solely on gathering this evidence and handling legal disputes—all with the aim of uncovering proof of breaches of duty or potential insider trading. It is precisely these types of situations that typically prompt a D&O (Directors and Officers) insurer to act quickly and provide an indemnity payment. Perhaps this is why things are suddenly moving much faster.
5
biotech
$SGMO RBC says $PTCT looking for more deals , also in #CNS so maybe $PTCT will also be a bidder for $SGMO NAV1.7 ....
10
Jeffkad
$SGMO I know logically and risk mgmt wise I shouldn’t buy anymore because I’m already loaded up, but man oh man I’m really itching to buy more while it stays around .14. Just hard to imagine its worth any less than current price, and 2x upside looks soooo locked in. Even 3x isnt out of question. What to do? What to do?
1
6
TGTT888
$SGMO I calculate a cash position of 110 million by the end of August—roughly 0.26 dollars per share. Base is the MOR Report from August
9
IberianBullish
$SGMO I defended Sandy for a long time, but this Chapter 11 has completely changed my view. Management has handled this terribly and bears a major share of the blame for destroying shareholder value. In my opinion, the Equity Committee is the main reason common shareholders still have a real chance of a meaningful recovery.
6
biotech
$SGMO $SGMO on the "expert market now " ... Quotations in Expert Market securities are restricted from public viewing manipulation trades so far this morning 1 cent to .143 volume 100K only value still at least .25 .50 with Fabry approval date set for omnibus hearing december15
1
5
TGTT888
$SGMO The market has not yet factored in the new docket at all; this is a fundamental point. Consequently, it is fairly certain that the net cash value per share lies between $0.20 and $0.25. The docket lists all claims, which total a maximum of $45 million. It is crucial to note that some items are listed twice. The list also includes bonus payments. So, the only additional costs to consider are legal fees and the FSI loan, which will not be fully drawn down.
1
5
ican
$SGMO Can someone ask to unblock me please. I value his posts and do not remember doing anything to offend him.
1
1

Advertisement|Remove ads.