TeamBullish
Traders are getting burned across this market right now, all week long, and from our perspective as a team, our decision to remain conservative and avoid forcing trades has been the right approach. Momentum has been inconsistent, follow through has been limited, and the overall conditions simply haven’t justified exposure.
At this point, I think the best decision is to close out the week, preserve our capital, and reassess what the market presents next week. Hopefully, we begin transitioning back into more favorable trading conditions, but until then, we have to respect the environment we’re operating in.
There’s absolutely no reason to give back hard earned profits this afternoon just to make a trade happen or make some back. Sometimes the most profitable decision is the trade you never take. We’ll regroup next week and capitalize when the opportunities justify it. Good luck closing it out strong: $SGRX $XLAB $POAS $NWGL $FLYE
24