- Black Bear Carbon B.V. has entered into a long-term supply chain and marketing cooperation
with German chemicals marketing company Helm AG. Under this cooperation, the partners
will jointly introduce industrial clients to the carbon black that Black Bear recovers
from end-of-life tyres. Black Bear ...
- Precipitated silica use improves passenger car radial (PCR) tire tread properties.
Wet and winter traction are increased and rolling resistance is decreased. To maintain
tread wear, silica should be dispersed to a similar degree as carbon black, but
also needs to efficiently react with the ...
- HOUSTON (ICIS)--Carbon black producer Orion Engineered Carbons has begun construction
work at a second plant in China for specialty and high-performance carbon black.
The new facility at Huaibei...
- RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group firm Phillips Carbon Black Ltd (PCBL) to pump about Rs 1,300-1,400
crore over the next two years on capacity expansion, a top company official said.
- The expansion lined up is one Rs 800 crore greenfield plant near Chennai and brownfield
expansion in Mundra for specialty carbon...
- I tested 40 mascaras to see which ones were worth it. These 10 made the cut.When
you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Catherine Santino/Insider
- Drugstore makeup has stepped up its game in recent years - including mascaras.
- Some of the best-loved mascaras...
- Birla Carbon has announced an intent to reduce its net carbon emissions to zero
by 2050. The carbon black manufacturer considers this goal a natural progression
in Birla Carbon's leadership in the area of sustainability and circularity. The
company recently announced the availability of sustainable ...