- Investors in Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OB:KOG) had a good week, as its shares rose
7.8% to close at kr160 following the release of its third-quarter results. Revenues
were kr5.8b, approximatelyRead More...
- Today well do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness
of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OB:KOG) as an investment opportunity by projecting its
future cashRead More...
- Geir Haoy has been the CEO of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OB:KOG) since 2016, and this
article will examine the executives compensation with respect to the overall performance
of the company.Read More...
- Its been a good week for Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OB:KOG) shareholders, because the
company has just released its latest second-quarter results, and the shares gained
5.0% to kr143. Revenues wereRead More...
- Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Kongsberg
Gruppen ASA (OB:KOG) by estimating the companys future cash flows and discounting
them to their presentRead More...