- After selling a startup and traveling around the world with his family, Aaron Bird
set out to build the next great Seattle tech company. He had a lot of promising
enterprise software-related ideas, given his previous experience at business marketing
startup Bizible. But it was hard picking just one...
- Marketo co-founder Jon Miller has sold his martech startup Engagio to account-based
marketing company Demandbase in a deal that closed as the Covid-19 pandemic made
its way across the globe, the companies said Tuesday. San Mateo-based Engagio's
workforce of about 40 people will immediately join San Francisco-based Demandbase,
which has 300 employees, with two-thirds in the Bay Area.
- Former Marketo CEO Steve Lucas is stepping down a year after the company was acquired
by Adobe Inc. - and days after top Adobe executives said they had merged Marketo
and Magento in order to better target mid-market business.
- Perficient, Inc., (PRFT) (Perficient), the leading digital transformation consulting
firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America,
announced that its digital agency, Perficient Digital, is the first Adobe solution
partner in the world to achieve the Marketo ...
- 'Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) is one company that has truly pivoted itself to adapt to the
modern subscription economy. The transition has benefited the company significantly.
Since 2015, it has reported more than 20% year-on-year revenue growth for each quarter.
It is also the eighth consecutive quarter that the stock has delivered double-digit
- Shares of Adobe Systems Inc. are up 4.7% in premarket trading Wednesday after the
company reported better-than-expected results the prior afternoon but delivered
a disappointing outlook. Stephens analyst James Rutherford upgraded the stock to
overweight from equal weight following the report.
- 'SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP) – a leading identity platform
for powering exceptional experiences – today announced its partnership with Marketo,
an Adobe company, to leverage IdentityLink™ from within Marketo.'
- Through this integration, Marketo and LiveRamp come together to advance the evolution
and convergence of marketing and advertising technology, and to deliver more consistent
brand experiences across channels for consumers.
- This Marketo integration is powered by an IdentityLink API, which allows marketing
technology providers to build on top of LiveRamp identity solutions, therefore bridging
the gap between disparate data sources.
- Marketo has customized its platform to incorporate LiveRamp’s identity graph so
that their customers can activate their data in multiple media channels.
- 'More information on LiveRamp and Marketo’s partnership can also be found here: provides
the identity platform leveraged by brands and their partners to deliver innovative
products and exceptional experiences.'
- With its acquisitions of Magento Commerce and Marketo, Adobe has officially become
the "only" one-stop shop for both consumer- and business-facing enterprises, CEO
Shantanu Narayen told CNBC on Thursday.
- In its fiscal fourth quarter, the software giant generated year-over-year revenue
growth of more than 20 percent for its digital media and digital experience segments
and delivered slightly higher-than-expected top- and bottom-line results.
- Magento, an open-source e-commerce platform on which businesses can build online
marketplaces, exceeded Adobe's internal revenue expectations in the few months since
the deal closed, Narayen said.
- Now, with the addition of Marketo, a software company that specializes in digital
marketing automation, Adobe has become a "comprehensive platform" for all businesses
to control their marketing streams, he told Cramer.
- The company, which offers end-to-end creative and marketing solutions for both consumers
and businesses, expects its digital media segment to grow by 20 percent year over
year and its digital experience segment to grow by 34 percent.