- Relx (NYSE:RELX) and ExlService (NASDAQ:EXLS) are both computer and technology companies,
but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on
the strength of their institutional ownership, profitability, earnings, valuation,
risk, dividends and analyst recommendations. ...
- Relx (NYSE:RELX) and Affirm (NASDAQ:AFRM) are both large-cap computer and technology
companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two companies
based on the strength of their institutional ownership, earnings, analyst recommendations,
risk, profitability, dividends and valuation...
- Some FTSE 100 stocks make the news almost every day. But some seem to go under the
radar. Here's an overlooked one I'd buy today.
- The post Stock market crash? Id buy this cheap overlooked FTSE 100 share today appeared
first on The Motley Fool UK.
- FTSE 100 stocks are filling the news these days. The...
- LONDON, July 23 European information group Relx said today its revenue fell 10 per
cent in the first half of 2020 as the coronavirus pandemic forced countries to halt
public events and gatherings, hitting the London-listed companys exhibitions...
- " Screengrab of the Relx group website at www...."