- SCVX Corp (the Company or SCVX), a publicly traded Special Purpose Acquisition Company
(SPAC), announced today that it will transfer its listing from the New York Stock
Exchange to the NYSE American. The Companys decision to transfer to the NYSE American
was driven by a number of factors, including...
- Tudor Investment Corp Et Al purchased a new position in shares of SCVX Corp. (NYSE:SCVX Get
Rating) during the third quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund purchased
30,000 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $298,000. Several other
institutional investors ...
- SCVX Corp. (SCVX), a publicly traded Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC),
has announced today that it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (LOI)
for a business combination. The target company is a pioneer in the Environmental,
Social, and Governance (ESG) space. Under the terms of...
- SCVX Corp. (NYSE:SCVX) saw a significant decrease in short interest in December.
As of December 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,800 shares, a decrease
of 44.6% from the December 15th total of 26,700 shares. Approximately 0.1% of the
shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average...
- We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run,
therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable
strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors
have to conduct complex analyses, spend...
- 'SCVX Corp., a Cayman Islands exempted company (NYSE: SCVX) (SCVX) and a special
purpose acquisition company, and Bright Machines, Inc., a Delaware corporation (Bright
Machines), today announced that both companies have mutually agreed to terminate
their previously announced business combination...'
- Bright Machines, an innovator in software-defined manufacturing, has been named
to the Inc. 2021 Best in Business list, this year in the manufacturing category.
Inc.s Best in Business Awards honor companies that have gone above and beyond to
make a positive impact. The list, which can be found in...
- Today, Bright Machines, an innovator in intelligent, software-defined manufacturing,
announced the addition of Sudhanshu (Sud) Verma, a seasoned technology executive,
to its leadership team as Chief Development Officer. He will oversee the strategy
and execution of Bright Machines' intelligent...