- Tech Data Corp. has launched a captive finance company, a wholly-owned subsidiary
that helps finance purchases from the parent firm. The Clearwater-based company
is the latest manufacturer to launch such a service, which is not uncommon in the
industry. Tech Data recently merged with California-based SYNNEX Corp.
- The distributor says it will become the third-largest broadline distributor after
posting its latest financials.D&H Distributing is positioning itself as a rival
to the combined might of Tech Data-Synnex.
- The distributor says it will become the third largest broadline distributor off
the back of its...
- One of her most important tasks will be to oversee the creation of a new integrated
center of excellence.Distribution giant Tech Data, now poised to merge with Synnex,
has a new senior vice president of marketing.
- " Tech Datas Catherine Solazzo"
- Catherine Solazzo comes to the distributor after...
- Agents can sell these new offerings and services in the TBI portfolio.TBI, the Chicago-based
master agency, has signed vendor contracts with a wireless provider and an MSP.
- First, TBI teamed up withSensLynx, a San Diego, California-based IoT wireless monitoring
solutions provider. SensLynx provides ...
- The new leadership members are already making improvements at TBI.Channel and sales
executives from Tech Data, Intelisys and 88 have joined the TBI leadership team.
- " TBIs Anne Devine"
- Anne Devine is the master agents new vice president of marketing. She was VP of
- There's a bit of deja vu that comes with the Tampa Bay Business Journal's virtual
sit-down with Tech Data CEO Rich Hume, whose company announced Monday it would be
entering into a merger worth $7.2 billion. The merger will be with California-based
SYNNEX and is expected to close in the second half of the year.
- 'Clearwater-based Tech Data has entered into a merger valued at roughly $7.2 billion
with a California-based public company. Tech Data announced Monday it is merging
with SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX), and the companies will have approximately $57 billion
in pro forma annual revenue.'
- Synnex Corp. has agreed to buy Tech Data Corp. in a $7.2 billion combination of
information techology hardware and service companies. The news sent Fremont-based
Synnex stock (NYSE:SNX) up more than 10% to an all-time high in trading before the
markets opened on Monday.