- McGlashan pleaded guilty to charges of paying $50,000 to have his son's ACT test
corrected to give him a high score in the Varsity Blues case.A Mill Valley financial
executive who co-founded a social and environmental justice fund with U2 rock star
Bono was sentenced Wednesday to three months in ...
- Crystal Valley Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:CYVF) was the target of a significant decline
in short interest in February. As of February 26th, there was short interest totalling
100 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the February 11th total of 200 shares. Based
on an average daily trading volume, of 100 ...
- By Andy Blye Reporter, Phoenix Business Journal The internet offers a great variety
of financial information, ranging from quality to quackery. Couple that information
overload with access to trading apps like Robinhood and WeBull and people of all
ages are armed to make investments, as seen with the rise and fall of GameStop in
the past week.
- Crystal Valley Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:CYVF)s stock price crossed above its 50 day
moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average
of $53.56 and traded as high as $57.00. Crystal Valley Financial shares last traded
at $57.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded...
- A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Wednesday, September 23 showed that Kelsey
Gary E bought 2,100 shares of Juniata Valley Financial Inc (OTC:JUVF) at an average
price of $17.35. The transaction moved the executive's stake in Juniata Valley Financial
Inc. to 15,086 shares.
- read more...
- CRYSTAL VY FINL/SH (OTCMKTS:CYVF)s share price crossed above its fifty day moving
average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $45.81
and traded as high as $47.00. CRYSTAL VY FINL/SH shares last traded at $47.00, with
a volume of 100 shares. The company has a fifty ...
- Considering her liberal arts background, Christina Burroughs never thought that
she would end up in the business of wealth management, and working as managing partner
at a respected Valley firm. Burroughs spoke to the Business Journal about her circuitous
career path that ended up in Arizona, and her take on business leadership.