- Key moves in the mining sector.
- 'Management appointments announced this week:'
- Dolly Varden Silver has strengthened its management team with the addition of Andrew
Hamilton as senior geologist.
- Mountain Province Diamonds named Mark Wall as president, CEO and a director of the
- Railveyor has...
- Stuart Brown, who took the helm in 2018, also resigned as a director of the company.
- " A 285 carat diamond, the largest recovered to date at Gahcho Ku, sold at the Companys
recent September sale. (Image: CNW Group | Mountain Province Diamonds.)"
- 'Mountain Province Diamonds (TSX: MPVD)has ...'
- Canadian diamond miner Mountain Province Diamonds says it has reached a mutual decision
with president and CEO Stuart Brownfor him to step down from his position with immediate
effect. Jonathan Comerfordhas been appointed Interim president and CEO, while the
process to appointa full-time replacement...
- Its 49%-owned Gahcho Ku mine has rebounded well from a difficult start to the year,
that saw it shut down for 22 days.
- 'Mountain Province Diamonds (TSX: MPV) saw profit jump in the second quarter of
the year as consumer demand for precious stones returned and covid-19 cases at its ...'
- The Gahcho Ku diamond mine, 280 km northeast of Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories,
has rebounded well from a difficult start to the year, with production on track
to meet its guidance for the year, reports Mountain Province Diamonds CEO Stuart
- The mine, which is owned in a joint ...
- 51480 (MPV.TO) (TSX:MPV) (NYSE:MDM) will be issuing its quarterly earnings data
after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4th. 51480 (MPV.TO) (TSX:MPV) (NYSE:MDM)
last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, May 12th. The company reported C$0.03
earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The ...
- Diamonds are a complicated business; more than almost any other resource sector,
the pricing framework needed to be accurate. It wasnt.
- Suddenly, diamonds are looking interesting again. The cutbacks in diamond production
last year, allied to the substantial fall in manufacturing capacity in India (...