Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 06:03 PM EDT
PGEN logo

PGEN Precigen Inc

$8.46
$0.33
(4.02%)
Today
Closed $8.54
$0.08
(0.94%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 12
Mkt Cap$2.94B
Vol6.36M

About PGEN

Precigen, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the research and development of synthetic biology technologies. It operates through the Biopharmaceuticals and Exemplar segments. The company was founded by Thomas David Reed in 1998 and is headquartered in Germantown, MD.
68

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about PGEN?

HARM20
$PGEN Something to keep in mind. If $INO gets approved in ~50 days on the Oct. 30 PDUFA, there’s a very real chance PGEN takes a 30%–40% hit, maybe more. That’s just reality when two companies are treating the same rare disease and one is valued around $2.4B while the other is sitting around $130M. The market will have to start asking whether a ~$130M INO valuation makes sense if INO-3107 gets FDA approval. Two RRP players can coexist, but that valuation gap is pretty damn hard to ignore. Just saying. 👀
3
8
Bordeaux17
$PGEN just took out $8.00. The best part is we are moving higher before some of the biggest pieces of the story have even played out. Lots of runway left here
12
HARM20
$PGEN This isn’t a knock on Precigen or their product, but honestly, I don’t think I’d want to be an investor here right now. If INO-3107 gets FDA approval, I think PGEN could take a pretty serious hit, potentially 30–50%, simply because the market would suddenly have another approved treatment for RRP. Why would you take that risk with the FDA decision coming this close? Personally, I’d rather sell now and, if you really love PGEN, come back after the FDA makes its decision on INO-3107. I know some of you are going to hate hearing that, but that’s honestly how I see it. Attack me all you want. We’re all going to find out very soon.
2
Bordeaux17
$PGEN I want to be careful saying this because there are real patients desperately waiting for effective treatment, and that matters more than any stock price. But from an investor’s perspective, we are set up beautifully right now. The catalysts are lining up, the story is getting stronger, and the market is finally starting to recognize what PGEN has been building. The only thing I see looming on the horizon is October 30 with INO. That could be the one thorn in an otherwise pretty damn beautiful setup. Hopefully, the science ultimately wins for the patients who need it and as shareholders, we’ll see where the cards fall
9
Jason_Craps
$PGEN Block of 3,478,270 shares traded after the official close at $7.87. Total so far today 9.32 million Very interesting
9
TheStruggleIsReal
$PGEN $INO At 12:13ET someone jumped ship and dumped alot of INO and a minute later bought alot of PGEN at 12:14ET, that was the current price movement.
9
JackFrost25
$PGEN $INO If my Aunt had balls she would be my Uncle. Inovio has already been told they need a large placebo controlled randomized trial for Europe approval which will take years and money Inovio doesn't have while Papzimeos approval could come at any time. All autoimmune/chronic inflammatory patients are Papzimeos only patients due to 3107's IL-12 production. Inovio has roughly $35 million left at the end of this month (about 2 weeks worth of Papzimeos sales). Inovio approval depends on gaining accelerated approval status and they couldn't even get the FDA to agree to a Type A meeting to discuss the issue much less win them over and get the FDA's decision reversed. Inovio wants to ask patients to enroll in an ethically questionable placebo-controlled study when there is a durably efficacious drug already on the market. Game over. When the CRL comes (and PRGN-2009 data readout is released) PGEN will receive the 30-40% boost you reference while Inovio heads for zero, reverse split etc.
1
6
JFais
$PGEN a good reminder to look for names where improving fundamentals outweigh macro concerns
8
Enjoyycall
$PGEN Added multiple today. Those that want to sell, please exit and I’ll take your shares.
1
5
iBio_GlaisterPIT
$PGEN For those who understand the enormous significance of this morning’s PR, I bet we have some updated price targets before November and with 1-2mos after November. Before November, I would not be surprised to see several get in line with $20 or so. After November, assuming the absolute most positive info, PT ranges from $25-$35. That’s just my opinion if all is highly positive.
1
5
Jason_Craps
$PGEN From my good friend Gemini Earlier, Frequent FDA Interaction: The company gains enhanced access to FDA interactions during development. This reduces regulatory uncertainty and helps align trial designs earlier, cutting years off development cycles. Immediate Pipeline Boost The most direct immediate beneficiary is PRGN-2009, currently in Phase 2 trials for HPV-associated oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma and recurrent/metastatic cervical cancer. Strategic Bottom Line For a biotech managing capital efficiency and advancing a broad pipeline, this designation serves as a force multiplier. It shifts the market perception of Precigen from a company with single, isolated drug shots on goal to a validated plug-and-play platform company capable of systematically outputting regulatory-cleared therapeutics faster and cheaper.
8
dsup
$PGEN holy shit…. 2nd company ever to receive this from my knowledge. 2009 data must be really interesting
8
Doggissimo
$PGEN we got two big things coming up sometime here soon. Imagine we are going to hover around 6.5-7.5 until we get one of them. PRGN-2009 readout or EMA approval and we start the next leg.
8
Avoc
$PGEN Finally it ended above 8 dollars. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.
1
3
Bordeaux17
$PGEN The harder it gets pushed, the more impressive it is that it keeps getting back up.
7
StockDad0927
$PGEN this company has executed perfectly over the last year. It’s so exciting to know we are just getting started. To the mother fucking moon we go!
7
HUNTER40
$PGEN I’m Starting to totally not believe these sentiment meters on this App. This company isn’t at a 32 lol
7
Doggissimo
$PGEN should be getting word on Euro approval here soon. Would be a good piece of news in the next few weeks.
7
Berkow7520
$PGEN many biotechnology companies had huge moves today only to pullback a bit near the close as the indexes pulled back. Still, beautiful breakout on huge volume. IMHO Kirk is just waiting for the right offer. He is greedy and won't give pgen away. Guessing he wants at least 20. Im good with that.
5
TheStruggleIsReal
$PGEN I think with Q3 window closed, Helen owes investors some progress update prior to the Q3 call. We haven't had any crumbs of Q2 info besides the FDA approval on Adenoverse. I dont think there has been any presentations or Q&A's either. With Q1 she dropped positive hints on Q2, at the time 1.5 months in. On the Q2 he said no further revenue guidance will be provided.
1

Advertisement|Remove ads.