Exchange: OTC·Updated 03:54 PM EDT

SNRY Solar Energy Initiatives Inc

$0.0018
$0.0002
(10.00%)
Today
Mkt Cap$2.7M
Vol4.9M

About SNRY

Solar Energy Initiatives, Inc. engages in the operation of acquired solar energy assets. The company was founded by David W. Fann on June 20, 2006 and is headquartered in Dover, DE.
25

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about SNRY?

TheBigUglyBear
$SNRY $OPTI HERES WHY $SPYR SHOULD BE ON YOUR RADAR 1. Richard Hawkins is involved — known for taking neglected OTC shells and cleaning them up. 2. Corporate cleanup — resolving legacy issues and preparing shells for new opportunities. 3. Debt cleanup — addressing old debt and convertible obligations. 4. Incoming new business - that is projected to make millions a year in revenue with acquisitions targeting high growth sectors 5. Restoring compliance —Hawkins-associated companies have worked back toward current reporting and better OTC tiers. 6. AMFN → OTCQB after major restructuring and cleanup. 7. $NUGS → out of Expert Market and into OTCID. 8. $EVLI → $AGCI following custodianship, restructuring and a reverse-merger process. 9. Merger potential — cleaned shells can be positioned for new management, acquisitions or reverse mergers. 10. Now $SPYR is in focus. 👀Hawkins + clean shell + restored trading + potential merger/acquisition = major upside potential if the playbook continues.
1
12
Nardwuar_
$SNRY this is the second one in the past week or so. I think Bryan knows what’s up and he knows he’ll secure a deal soon. I’m
8
JoaoCarvalho
$SNRY No convertible debt and a maxed share structure leaves no room for dilution on $SNRY. I hold 4,000.000 shares, purchased in 2012 at 0.0004, and I am not selling a single share. I have great faith in the company as well as the CEO. With a good merger we go to roof easy. I think we are in better position than $AMFN .
8
Nardwuar_
$SNRY I firmly believe this LOI is gonna turn into something if Wilkinson decided to start utilizing that buyback as he’s in the process of securing a possible deal. Let her rip Boss Man!!!!
6
Nardwuar_
$SNRY I will say even with them progressing towards removing that trade block up in Canada I feel like they definitely are ready to have a deal with someone; they simply want to make it the best choice and that is why they ensured they were a clean shell. I don’t knock them. It sucks that the PR’s were a bit misleading to come out as just an LOI but I have a feeling we won’t be waiting as long as we think we are. Still sucks sort of. I’m kinda trapped at .003 but any deal will give me a solid gain so nothing to do but live my life and wait. Remember the more you use your emotions and not logic in this shit, the more you screw your self.
7
JoaoCarvalho
$SNRY $AMFN trading over 15 cent with all most same share structure so if get anything like that this one can go .
7
JoaoCarvalho
$SNRY Quick fact, with the exact same share structure the company was trading at 1.6 cents in 2021, as a shell, with no incoming company talk. Fast forward to today, candidate has been identified. With the merger, first step 0.02. $ANFN.P $EMBR $GNS
7
Lets_See_The_Profits
$SNRY It all comes down to Brian Wilkinson. If he can deliver a strong reverse merger the historical returns... We just don't know what he’s bringing into SNRY yet. But historically, some of the biggest OTC gains have come from exactly these kinds of transactions. Normalized comparison, $0.0002 entry Ticker Entry Peak Gain AVVH $0.0002 0.1030 51,400% FBCD $0.0002 0.0325 16,150% NSAV $0.0002 .1493 74,550% ILUS $0.0002 .5099 254,850% HMBL 0.0002 1.33 664,900% AMFN $0.0002 0.2000 99,900%
7
sethgrace
$SNRY Canada market news should come soon (maybe in next 1-2 weeks). After that, I’d expect more substantial news.
4
Lets_See_The_Profits
$SNRY It's still a debt-free shell. In the OTC, these are few and far between. It has an LOI, which is surprising because Wilkinson language led me to believe that we were at the definitive stage, which we are not. How soon could this company get to the definitive stage? It's unknown. Could happen in a couple weeks. It could be a month. Might not happen at all. That's the risk we all take buying these things. Could it still be a good deal? Yeah, it honestly could. We just don't know. Could it be worth more than the two-point-something million valuation that this thing currently sits at? Most likely. But today was not a good day with not good news, and you can't sugarcoat it.
6
Lets_See_The_Profits
$SNRY With the definitive agreement signed, I look at $SNRY simply. A 3.5M valuation. My risk/reward question is: Is what Wilkinson found worth more than 3.5M? If the answer is yes, there’s money to be made. If you think Wilkinson has brought something substantial, that’s your trade.
6
Steel_DD
$SNRY There is no dilution. No issuing of shares. Assets incoming SNRY. CEO confirmed no reverse split. Super low share structure 1.5B, thats fuckin tiny share structure. Very active on social media. This stock has nothing bad written about it. Nothing. Only move is up. Let's get this shit pumped up to .25
6
SunInABottle
$SNRY surprisingly stable today. The market cap is still tiny so a merger with anything of size has potential for large gains.
5
ILuveThisShit
$SNRY For weeks the company account was talking like a deal was basically done ("ink is dry from both sides," "big meetings today," "incoming company," "rollout plans," etc.). A lot of people were priced for a named partner + real terms. What actually dropped was a non-binding Letter of Intent with an unnamed Colorado solar technology company. No name, no revenue, no valuation, no technology details, and they even said "this is one opportunity, not the only path forward" and they're still shopping. That gap between the buildup and the actual release is why a lot of traders hit the sell button.
5
TBeaver
$SNRY Bryan A. Wilkinson, President/CEO and director: * 8,000,000 shares * Bought Sept. 15–16, 2026 * Average price: $0.0016 per share * Total cost: about $13,000 * Purchased personally for his own account, in the open market
3
sethgrace
$SNRY complete speculation by me, so take it with a grain of a grain of salt… Delay in formal communication is due to: 1. Awaiting official resolution for expanding to Canada market - this will increase exposure of shares. 2. I suspect there will be an announcement/filing of repurchase + cancelation of shares. Huge impact if a sizable amount of the 1.5 billion OS is cancelled. 3. Official filing of reverse merger and PR. Those 3 things could very well send SNRY skyrocketing. Additionally, if and this is a big IF…if BTC is able to break resistance and head towards 100K+, we could start seeing more $$$ flowing to OTC. This could then further propel SNRY.
5
GrandAdmiralThrawn
$SNRY I'm starting to think this guy did a deal with the Vatican, I've never seen a merger so secretive in my life.
1
2
Mattr00
$SNRY Oh snap we got some bears in here now! That's how you know this is going places! Pumpers I get, Bears this close to zero? Not far to fall my dudes!
5
JDGunco
$SNRY whenever the volume hits this one , in my opinion she will take off fast. She is resting right now.
5
SunInABottle
$SNRY It'll be a complete bust if this isn't one of the top Solar players in Colorado. IF THERE IS AN LOI THEN YOU CAN TELL US THE COMPANY NAME.
4

Advertisement|Remove ads.